Friday 15 October 2010

Here goes! My first post.

What better way to start my return to creativity than by visiting the Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace last week. A stunning location with equally stunning views over London.

Canary Wharf in the distance.


I've always wanted to try my hand at making a patchwork quilt and as an old friend of mine is having a baby in January, I thought a baby blanket would be a good starter project. I picked up these scraps plus some pretty sequins which I hope to put to good use on another project. I also got some wadding to make the quilt.



The day was one of the last sunny ones we'll have for a while, but helped to show off one of the best bits of Ally Pally. HUGE windows.



I've got a bit of a thing for buildings too. Particularly, old and beautiful ones. I've been told in the past to take more photos of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment